- Eleven years of development experience in Windows 3.1, Windows 95,
and DOS, using C, C++, 80x86 assembler and 8051 assembler.
- Strong Background in graphics applications and game development.
- Extensive multimedia experience.
- Experienced NetBIOS programmer.
- Experience programming in the Windows 3.1 environment, using
- Some experience using the Microsoft MFC library and Visual C++.
8/94 to present Software Contractor
- Designed the GUI, specified and implemented the code for a
networked multiplayer gaming system. The system included a sales machine, a manager
control unit and player units, a game session scheduler which allowed changes to game
play, and an accounting system which kept running totals of money for each machine.
- Designed GUI and designed game rules and restrictions for POWER, a
commercial game. Implemented the code for the game.
- Wrote a program that parsed Comparative Market Analysis forms,
which contain various types of Real Estate listings. The format of these forms varies
regionally, and the program produced a single standard form as output.
6/93 - 6/94 Ineda Corporation, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wrote control program for intelligent ice cream machine. The
software monitored the state of the machine, including the temperature, amount of change
present, number and type of products present, and invalid machine entry. When problems
were detected, the program phoned the distributor.
5/92 - 6/93 Fortunet Incorporated, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wrote gaming programs, including Video Poker, Bingo, Keno, and
Video Slots. Responsible for GUI and game logic.
- Designed and implemented games for gambling and bingo halls.
- Designed and implemented a scheduling program.
9/89 - 9/91 Comlink Technologies Incorporated, Provo, Utah
- Created a BASIC compiler for use in developing computer-based
demonstrations and training programs. Features included a database, graphics routines,
special effect wipes, and video motion.
9/88 - 9/89 ImageBuilder Incorporated, Tigard, Oregon
- Developed several portions of a commercial graphics, charting and
11/85 - 8/89 LeDon Incorporated, Provo, Utah
- Developed a comptuer based training authoring package. The package
included graphics, and support for control of a touch screen and a video disk player.
The system kept a database of questions and answers for each student. Used the
authoring package to develop training programs.
- Wrote video disc games. Each game had video disc and touch screen
control, as well as overlaid graphics.
- Implemented a mall information kiosk. The kiosk kept a database of
store sales, rotated advertisements across the screen, and provded a You-Are-Here map to
help custormers locate stores.
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Brigham Young University, 1988